The Organising and Scientific Committee of the 16th Congress of the European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health invite all those involved in any aspect of contraception, sexual and reproductive health to actively participate by submitting abstracts, either for oral or poster presentation. All abstracts will be evaluated and those accepted will be published in a Supplement of the European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care. As only a limited number of oral free communications can be accepted, authors are asked to indicate on their form whether they wish their abstract to be considered ONLY for oral free communication or poster presentation or for either option.
Topics for Free Communications and Posters
- Cultural and ethnic diversity in a changing Europe
- Contraception – all aspects
- Sexual health and sexual infections – all aspects
- Reproductive health pertaining to contraception and sexual health
- The role of: sexual Identity: gender; sexual orientation; pornography; FGM; sexual dysfunction
- Medico-legal issues; women’s, men’s and children’s rights; ethics
- The use of the Internet in social media; knowledge; education; self-testing; internet governance; data protection; telemedicine
- Service provision: roles and responsibilities of different health care professionals; new ways of providing services
- Psychosexual and mental health aspects of contraception, sexual and reproductive health
- Innovations, new discoveries and therapies in contraception and sexual and reproductive health
- Abortion – all aspects
- Contraceptive and sexual and reproductive health education and training of healthcare providers, users, family and friends – all aspects
Both qualitative and quantitative research is welcomed but not case reports, audit or historical reports
Click here to submit an abstract.